Friday, August 22, 2008

Politicians are Stupid.

Regardless of which candidate you are voting for this fall, just let me rant for a second. This entire vice president thing with Obama is driving me up the wall. For the love of sanity, you are a grown man. If he wasn't so gosh darn charismatic, this whole text message thing would never fly.
I can just see Obama texting his "bff" this evening: "lol, Joe, do u want to b my vp?"
or McCain texting Romney: "OMG, Mitt, did u hear about Barack and Joe?" I mean, can you be anymore juvenile Mr. Obama?
In a not so impressive attempt to get the younger vote, Obama has once again made me thankful that I don't have to vote for either this fall. Hooray for being born 4 months too late.

4 comments:

Cori said...

Yikes (and an impressive "nnniiiiccceee"). Tell us how you really feel.

I'm firmly in Camp Obama and actually am THRILLED with the Obama's VP choice, because Joe Biden was the person who I wanted to vote for in the primaries, but he dropped out before Super Tuesday. (I will be blogging about this later myself.)

HOWEVER, I DID NOT APPRECIATE MY CELL PHONE GOING OFF AT 3 AM THIS MORNING WITH THE VP ANNOUNCEMENT. (Seriously, he almost lost my vote with that little stunt.)

IDK, my BFF rose, I love you Kim!

(ps - another great reason that we are all glad you were born four months late is that we had one less holiday season where we had to buy you gifts. Those were the days .....)

Lynn and Shelly said...

Well, you may not be voting this year my dear Kim, but you just wait. Your day will come.

I love voting in the Presidential elections, even if my vote really doesn't count. I think the majority should rule in a Presidential or Governor race and we shouldn't leave it to a delegate who may not have your best interest at heart. - - oh, no ... Uncle Lynn would say I'm slipping off my soap box! ;) Sorry Kim! I hope you still love me even when I rant on your blog site (at least on your comment segment).

Front Porch Friend. said...

idk my d's bff...supermom and grammar goddess were laughing hysterically at this blog! If you ever need to practice your texting lingo on someone, you've got our numbers. Oh, wait, we don't have unlimited texting yet, so we'll have to keep that on the down low for awhile. PEACE OUT!

Cori said...

New Post, please.