
Happy Birthday little Seth. I love you so much and am so excited that you are a part of our family. I haven't met you yet, but I already claim you as my very very cute Korean nephew who I am so excited to dote upon. You make everyone so happy just by existing which is a feat in and of itself. All of us are waiting for you to come home to your mommy and daddy. I'm counting down the days until I can just hold you and love you.
Luke Parley Hill

Happy Birthday Luke. You are such a cute and amazing little person. You're little smile lights up a room. It never ceases to make me want to just hug and squeeze you becuase you are so freaking cute. I am excited to see you grow up and as your aunt, raise you right. I love you so much.
So there, you all have witnessed me wishing happy Anti-Womb day to the two cutest little boys in the entire world, and yes... I mean the entire world. It seems silly that I should write to them because neither can read... or speak... or care about this, but I'm an silly aunt... indulge me.
3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel Kim. I feel the very same way about all my wonderful nieces and nephews. They are all a marvel to behold. It is fun to watch them grow up into the beautiful and handsome women and men they are.
I can't wait to become a 'great' aunt either to Seth and to continuing watching Luke progress like he is. They are two handsome guys, great right now for cuddling and holding tight.
Love you Kim!
Okay, so this actually made me cry. I'm here--at work--crying in a little at my desk.
Blah, you would think I was Kristi.
You're the best Auntie Kim in the whole world.
PS - I am sure both of them care about this. They actually both can speak. Sort of.
Luke says "baaaaaaa" and Seth say "ka-reu-reu."
Post a Comment