So I found out today, that people read my blog who I didn't think knew I had a blog. At first I was slightly creeped out by the thought that people were following my life through the internet and I would never ever know. Then I realized, thats the reason I have a blog, so that I can share what is going on with my life with numerous other people.
So to those of you out there, quietly reading my blog and not posting comments, all I have to say to you is "cool beans" which is a weird way of saying "thanks"
And you can feel free to comment because I like to read them :)
One step closer to being a famous blogger

3 comments:
I doubt I will ever be a famous blogger dear Kim, but I do LOVE reading your blog and finding out what you're up too. Pretty soon you will have your mom back home. Thanks for sharing her with us these last few days. We have a great sisterly-bond that continues to grow with age and I know by reading your blog about you and Cori ( Kristi and even your bothers) that you understand.
Love you Kim!
Kim, now that I am at home and able to use my computer I can give you the message I keep sending through other members of you family that I am not certain you are receiveing. I loved your pictures of the dance. The dress was absolutely perfect, your hair was fabulous, and you looked radiant. Hope the night was as spectaculor as you looked. Love you. Keep up the good work.
New post, please.
Post a Comment