Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ode to Cori

So regardless of the fact that I wasn't able to fly out to Chicago with my mom to see Cori and her son (I'm not bitter), I am thinking that I am really happy to have her as a sister.
Actually, after writing the line above, I set out to find pictures of the two of us on her blog and others and I just realized how much I really miss her. I miss laughing and joking with her, with our very lovely sense of humor. I miss eating pizza with her, and discussing our "high tensions". Her ability to still be cool and approachable, even though she is in fact a mother. In fact, right this very moment there is no one else I would rather be then with her.
Love you Cori.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

did you have two sisters?