I guess thats kinda a stupid question but honestly. I promised 2 people now that I would post every week but lets face it. My life is not exciting enough to post about. And the stuff that is exciting to post about, I don't, because I'm lazy and I don't have pictures. So I post the question again: Why do I even have a blog.
The answer is I am a sucker for peer pressure and I blame it all on cody.
He texted me one Sunday and said he was starting a blog and asked my advice on what to name it. I started thinking. I should start a blog. How cool would it be to be on the internet? It would be really cool. So I started this blog *motions to the browswer*.
I obviously didn't take into account my complete lack of interesting-ness.
And now the only reason I am really posting is so I can bug my friends about not posting and they can't say that they have done it more recently than I have. Because as of right now I am posting.
OH and for all you office fans out there... I am so happy about the latest recent developement with Pam and Jim *squeal*
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you have a digital camera? If not, Jeff and I will get you one for graduation.
Just don't tell Kevin....all we got him was a really expensive cheesecake.
But let me know, I am serious about the camera. We will even get it for you early.
Post a Comment