
I had read about it on Stephanie Meyer's website and was like "meh" whatever. But then I noticed it again on one of my sister's friend's blog. So this morning I drove out to Barnes and Nobel and did something I don't usually do. I bought the book. I'd never read it, but my sister and her friend have fabulous taste when it comes to books so I decided to chance it.
I couldn't put it down.
I read and I read and I read, and when it was over I couldn't believe that there was no more. In fact I got online to find out when the second one comes out and, wouldn't you know it, it doesn't come out for almost another year. Oh well, I have the book now and can keep reading it over and over again. If you haven't read it yet, do, because it is amazing.
2 comments:
This is insane. I had this book packed up and ready to send back with Mom for you. I read it and loved it and wanted to share it with you.
Great minds think alike. I love you.
Ummm, I don't see a new post ....
Post a Comment