So it has been a pretty eventful week. I went to school, talked to some friends, chilled out with them on the weekend (yes cassidy I am smiling, thank you for asking). Some interesting decisions and some very easy ones. I ate pie and it was delicious.
Yes another fine week in retrospect.
Yes another fine week in retrospect.
And at the request of a friend, I found some pretty sweet wrist brace bling. The place even said it was for men so here you go :)

4 comments:
I love your random thoughts Kim! Keep them coming. :)
I still have to run through your dance pictures on your blog as well as the Larsen blog ... and I have to say, I love your dress and you looked smashingly gorgeous!
Aunt ?
Fans of Backstage Confessions are left oddly satisfied ... and still wanting more.
Thanks for the blog add. I feel so hip now. People can read about your pie and punch weekend and then hop over to my blog and read about my kid vomiting up stuff like pie and punch.
Win-Win-Win
The natives are getting restless for a new post.
Well Kim I'm looking for some wrist brace bling so maybe you can buy me that for Christmas
Post a Comment