Monday, November 17, 2008

Kim's monday review: Water

As of right now I am going to start reviewing meaningless things just because I can.

This week:
Water

Yes, we all know it, love it, crave it, need it. This beautifully clear liquid has trickled it way into the hearts of everyone since their youngest ages. It is cool and refreshing and warm and calming. Heck you could even boil a lobster in it.

As I sit staring at my blue plastic cup, I realized a couple of things. How is it that cold cold water can be so appetizing when your house is freezing? I'm not sure but I am thinking that it may be due to a very addictive substance within the water itself. In fact, maybe our bodies only need water because we gained the addiction aat a very young age. I have found through scientific study conducted especially for this blog post that water contains dihydrogen oxide (http://bullets-and-beer.com/Dhmo.html) Yes... I attribute the bodies need for water to this one substance, found abundantly in nature and always within our drinks. Government conspiracy? I think yes.

Yet, it is delicious and yummy.

So even though it is addicting and deadly. I give Water a whopping four and a half stars :)

1 comment:

Lynn and Shelly said...

Oh Kimi-Kim-Kim ... your Aunt Shelly gets on your blog (and many of our family blog sites) every day just to see what is going on. I'm glad to see that you have nothing important to say ... nor do I ... but like you ... I write anyway. - -
fyi: I like water too ... just wait though .. when you get old like me water (weight) is not your friend anymore! ;)