Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Post with no Purpose

Welcome to the post with no purpose. I don't really have anything that super exciting to say but I feel it is my duty to my adoring public to at least post because I haven't in long while. I am excited for Homecoming and my nephew to come home from Korea. I'm proud to be an American and I love musicals. Don't do drugs. Don't let the bed bugs bite. My ipod won't charge.
I really don't know what to say except more randomness....

So there you go, Cori and Dylan... your new post, you're welcome.

2 comments:

Dylan E said...

Thank you--much better than the weeks without. I issue a challenge to post once a week...or something will happen

Lynn and Shelly said...

I thought you were busy back in school, too busy to post! :) Randomness is good, especially when it is coming from Kim. We are excited too about Seth. We will be visiting him soon with Grandma Larsen and taking tons of pictures. :)
Love you Kim!