
So yes... it was a pretty fantastic evening and my date was the most handsome guy there :)
In other news:
I have the cutest nephew ever... watch the child prodigy:
Finding you don't have enough Kim time in your life? Welcome to a brief glimpse into the terrifyingly confusing backstage that is my life

3 comments:
That dress is amazing! I love the hair.
And your date get bonus points because he is an Obama fan!
You look FANTASTIC Kim! I'm sure Dylan would say the same about you, that he was the luckiest guy at the dance with you on his arm. :)
Oooohhhh Luke is going to be the best piano player of us all! :) I have to say, Luke gets more handsome every time I see him, which means (Kristi), Aunt Shelly needs to see more pictures of her handsome little nephew.
Love to all of you!
i already said this on the family blog..... but you look absolutely amazingly georgous in these pictures! you dress is like a beauty and the beast dress....except for purple instead of yellow... pretty much the same, right! any who.... pretty much i am just kind of rambling now.... so i will end with the main point! You looked beautful... and that boy should probably fall madly in love with you. right.... i'm done now!
BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment