Saturday, February 28, 2009

[insert clever blog post title here]


So this is a post to satisfy all of those who think my previous post was creepy. Which, touche, it was (please note the commas... it makes sense I promise, you with hearing impairments. You know who you are).
Well. I don't have anything interesting to post about myself so I'm just going to keep typing until I get tired of it.
You know, I love redbox. It just makes sense. I mean there rarely is a reason I need a movie for an entire week, and even if I bring it back the next day, places still charge 3-5 dollars. Redbox knows whats up. You only need to watch the movie once, so you pay a dollar and bring it in the next day. It doesn't get much easier. And there is no need to talk to annoying sales associates who you can tell hate working at movie rental places as much as you hate going there. Once you take human interaction out of the equation, people are much happier.
On another note, I realized that a lot of the so called "classic" novels have really depressing endings. It kinda sucks.
Ok. I'm tired of writing now.

4 comments:

Lynn and Shelly said...

You know what Kim?! When your mom was back out here in October, she asked me about Redbox. She was trying to find a video for us to watch. I had no idea what she was talking about. But since your mom left, I've seen Redbox stations set up all over the place. We can't wait for your Chicagoland visit!

Cori said...

Honestly, this post was just as creepy.

Andrew Hill said...

In response to your comment on my blog... If you can't say something nice... keep your opinions to yourself. -Kristi

Cori said...

New post